Peslak-Posters

Roger Kastel

I chose Roger Kastel for my first poster artist because he has done some giant movies such as Jaws and Star Wars. This is my all time favorite movie poster of my all time favorite movie. The hues and brightness really differ as you go up and down the portrait. I like how there is miniature scenes cut into the photo to represent different emotions. This one I think captured it the best out of all the films.

James Montgomery Flagg


This is what is described to be the most famous poster in the world. James Montgomery is the artist responsible for this one. I think its very clear the message it gets across, and the font used is perfect, as well as the colors. I think its great and unique there is a spokesperson created to go behind it, and if you ask anyone today who that person is, they will tell you exactly who it is. 

Comments