Ruhnke - Vector Illustrations

Portrait Pieces:





I enjoy this image for the unique style of the various different sizes of the rectangles throughout this piece. I also like the artist's use of complimentary colors of blue and orange which looks nice together. 




This image caught my eye due to the artist's clever way of the idea to make the design of the clothing on the woman blend out to the background behind her. I also like how the color of the fabric and background look with the tone of her skin. 



Illustration Pieces: 




I really like this piece for the many different vibrant colors it has to get your attention and the unique designs throughout the artwork. This piece looks very similar to some Japanese art with the animals having large eyes. I also like how the faces are very expressive even on inanimate objects. 





I chose this piece for it's impressive use of many different colors. The artist also paid very close attention to detail of where to place each individual color. 

Comments