Pretej - Vectors




      I chose this vector illustration portrait because of how smooth it looks. It looks sorta real almost. The colors are a perfect tone for this one. The wrinkles in his sweatshirt gives it so much character and gives it the vector look it is suppose to have. The shading is neat and to me that is what gives it the real kind of look.




https://www.flickr.com/photos/melmarcelo/4372293160/in/pool-vectorvault

Artist: Mel Marcelo

This one has a sort of similar style to the last one I explained. The 2 colors of brown and white and a sort of grey mix so well with these vector illustrations. With the color flow I feel like it makes you look at less and view the image more as a whole. The shadowing on this one gives a dodge look to the face like it was brightened. I love how the tie seeps off into the background and same with everything under his collar. He is also an amazing actor.




Alex Gordo


http://webneel.com/webneel/work/vector-illustration-design-aleix-gordo-3?size=_original&nid=7662

Right when I seen this vector illustration I knew it was the one I was gonna use. It has so much meaning behind it, so much perfection and the melting on the left side is part of his style. This photo to me explains how God and The lord are used to make money with the wicked story explained behind it. I like how this does not have a background and it is plopped in the middle. 

Daily Inspiration #1794:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/327636941614548356/

Artist: unknown

I like this vector illustrations simply because it has a lot of flow and it is very abstract. I think Michael Jordan was perfect to use for this because he was an amazing basketball player and everyone knows who is he. The way they did the head inside of the body was smart. It almost guides my eye from his main head to the head on the shirt. The color of this image is perfect too, the blue at the bottom to me gives it a very nice abstract feel. 

Comments