Portraits
This work was done by Marikaart and so far has been my favorite portrait. It seems that he uses one color with different hues makes the picture really stand out.
This work here was done by Pablo Jeffer Da Sliva. What I like about this are the colors which are very vibrant. I found the water in the girls face to be very different and enjoyable.
Illustration
This vector illustration was done by Aleix Hostau. His work is very different from what I've seen but it's interesting to look at. What i like about this is the way he used a dripping effect on the persons' face.
This vector illustration was created by Alexander Wells. All his work is very creative and uses vibrant colors. What I like about this one is how well he puts in the details in.
This work was done by Marikaart and so far has been my favorite portrait. It seems that he uses one color with different hues makes the picture really stand out.
This work here was done by Pablo Jeffer Da Sliva. What I like about this are the colors which are very vibrant. I found the water in the girls face to be very different and enjoyable.
Illustration
This vector illustration was done by Aleix Hostau. His work is very different from what I've seen but it's interesting to look at. What i like about this is the way he used a dripping effect on the persons' face.
This vector illustration was created by Alexander Wells. All his work is very creative and uses vibrant colors. What I like about this one is how well he puts in the details in.




Comments
Post a Comment