Portraits
Tony Soh,
right away when seeing this image I selected it right away because of the goofy kind of vibe that is given within the image. It is not like most images I have seen, very unique and funny.
right away when seeing this image I selected it right away because of the goofy kind of vibe that is given within the image. It is not like most images I have seen, very unique and funny.
Olga Zelenkova,
just from looking at this image it looks very cartoon and un realistic but is an obvious vector image of someone. I find it interesting that when squinting at the picture, it looks like a real person and not cartoonish. I think that this image was very well done with the contras and ton of shading following with the light background.
just from looking at this image it looks very cartoon and un realistic but is an obvious vector image of someone. I find it interesting that when squinting at the picture, it looks like a real person and not cartoonish. I think that this image was very well done with the contras and ton of shading following with the light background.
Illustration
Vixent for freefector,
I really like this image because of the colors used and the classic old time people in it. Really gets the point across on how Vixent was promoting the drink. Very classy also by leaving the women and man white with just a shading of black so they really pop out within the image even though there are many different colors in the background. the use of the counter / sign was creative that the man is resting upon and the girl is sitting on.
I really like this image because of the colors used and the classic old time people in it. Really gets the point across on how Vixent was promoting the drink. Very classy also by leaving the women and man white with just a shading of black so they really pop out within the image even though there are many different colors in the background. the use of the counter / sign was creative that the man is resting upon and the girl is sitting on.
Dustin Watson,
very outstanding image showing off Derek Jeter, one of the best to ever play the game his swing with an intense picture of his face in the back. I really like how he haves Jeter swinging across his name and the tip off the bat comes off the outlining of the image. Very good use of color and shade.




Comments
Post a Comment