Artist: Alexandra - Alfoart.com
I chose this artist because she has a very unique way of doing her art. Her style to me is very noticeable with how many different images she uses, and just the certain images she chooses. Her colors always stand out to me. I can tell where she places her images, how she uses dodge/burn, and also how she masks her images. When I look at all her images she is going to use, I can never tell what the final image will look like.

Artist: James Davies
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/manipulate-smoke-to-create-hyper-real-images--psd-4300
James Davies is a wonderful artist in my opinion. He does very simple, but stunning work. He can take a total of 2-3 images and just make an outstanding piece which one would think involved a lot more work. I look his work mainly because you would think it takes him hours up to days, but it does not take him much time. He is very good at using smoke brushes, and any other brush.
Artist: Darius Klimczak
http://www.boredpanda.com/surreal-photo-manipulation-dariusz-klimczak/
I chose Darius because he is my idol. He is a photographer who basically takes all of his own photos, sometimes maybe not his own but a majority. He is an amazing photographer who pushes his talents to more than just the next level. You will find that a lot of this work is done in black and white. I am not a huge fan of the black and white, but with his work it pulls me in and gives me interest. His style of course has a drastic but funny feel to it as well.
I chose this artist because she has a very unique way of doing her art. Her style to me is very noticeable with how many different images she uses, and just the certain images she chooses. Her colors always stand out to me. I can tell where she places her images, how she uses dodge/burn, and also how she masks her images. When I look at all her images she is going to use, I can never tell what the final image will look like.
Artist: James Davies
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/manipulate-smoke-to-create-hyper-real-images--psd-4300
James Davies is a wonderful artist in my opinion. He does very simple, but stunning work. He can take a total of 2-3 images and just make an outstanding piece which one would think involved a lot more work. I look his work mainly because you would think it takes him hours up to days, but it does not take him much time. He is very good at using smoke brushes, and any other brush.

Artist: Darius Klimczak
http://www.boredpanda.com/surreal-photo-manipulation-dariusz-klimczak/
I chose Darius because he is my idol. He is a photographer who basically takes all of his own photos, sometimes maybe not his own but a majority. He is an amazing photographer who pushes his talents to more than just the next level. You will find that a lot of this work is done in black and white. I am not a huge fan of the black and white, but with his work it pulls me in and gives me interest. His style of course has a drastic but funny feel to it as well.
Comments
Post a Comment