Tia Jones
I like Tia's work because all of her photos give you an ambient type feel. She mostly uses shades of blue mixed with whites, but when she doesn't, she uses very vibrant/warm colors. I think this doesn't give us a feeling that the photo is fake, but more so an out of this world type of feeling.
Ryan Peslak
I like Tia's work because all of her photos give you an ambient type feel. She mostly uses shades of blue mixed with whites, but when she doesn't, she uses very vibrant/warm colors. I think this doesn't give us a feeling that the photo is fake, but more so an out of this world type of feeling.
Ryan Peslak
Since we are on the subject of compositing art, I figured I would add my own art, and link my web-page. The type of work I enjoy making is more so grunge in aspect. I like working with vibrant colors, and if not Im usually in black and white.
While I don't like every piece of work Aran has done, there are a few that pop out to me. This artist uses very nostalgic aspects of olden video games and combines them with real world imagery. This not only brings the game to life, but it brings our everyday world to a different life. He uses splash samples as to what I can see on this specific photo to make it seem as if the real world photo is conjoined into it, creating one overall image. There is also heavy amounts of red shade on the character shown in the photo acting as shade from the lazers.



Comments
Post a Comment