Nathalia Suellen

I chose Nathalia's work because I'm a big fan of dark fantasy. She uses colors and lighting to help create a sense of mood and atmosphere while at the same time conveying a sense of story to go along with the picture.
Alexia Sinclair

The second artist I chose was Alexia Sinclair. Again I was drawn to her work because of how she does a lot of work involving fantasy. Unlike the last picture, here there is a lot more lighting and color, but it's the model's expression and the use of special effects like the snow that create the mood.
Christophe Gilbert

The third and final artist is Christophe Gilbert, and this picture in particular. I like this one because of the interesting and unique subject matter.

I chose Nathalia's work because I'm a big fan of dark fantasy. She uses colors and lighting to help create a sense of mood and atmosphere while at the same time conveying a sense of story to go along with the picture.
Alexia Sinclair

The second artist I chose was Alexia Sinclair. Again I was drawn to her work because of how she does a lot of work involving fantasy. Unlike the last picture, here there is a lot more lighting and color, but it's the model's expression and the use of special effects like the snow that create the mood.
Christophe Gilbert
The third and final artist is Christophe Gilbert, and this picture in particular. I like this one because of the interesting and unique subject matter.
Comments
Post a Comment