Dan Verkys's work creates a darker tone which I find interesting and more meaningful. An image like this can be very relatable to someone who might understand the message to this image. I think it was necessary to not use color to get his point across perhaps a little easier.
Penhouet Fabrice
Penhouet Fabrice's work is very creative and enjoyable to look at. Some of her artwork has a sense of peace to them due to having certain colors. I like how this image looks similar to a statue since the texture of the rhino itself looks like it's made out of stone if you zoom in far enough.
What i love about Jeff Whitlock's work is the high quality images he creates with amazing lighting. Most of his work can easily be used for advertisements to give off strong messages the company would like to give off with their product.
Comments
Post a Comment